MapXact – Mobile Mapping the World
Sidewalks and tiles, poles and fronts, cables and pipes: MapXact brings the outside world within your reach. Three-dimensional, more accurate and faster than ever. MapXact combines the use of Mobile Mapping, 3D-scanning and the latest radar technology with unique software, leading to unparalleled results. The products and services offered by MapXact are applicable to many sectors. For example in telecommunication, city& government, underground infrastructure, civil engineering, construction, and railways. Our technology is applicable in many sectors: underground infrastructure, city & government, railways, telecommunications, archaeology, civil engineering & infrastructure, construction & property.
An overview of sectors where we are active is found here.
- Mobile Mapping up to one million points per second.
- 360 º- Panoramic images in high resolution.
- Measuring the underground 200 times faster than others due to the MapXact- radar system.
- All data merged into a 3D Point-cloud
- Detailed insight into objects above-and underground.
- Convert panoramic images into 3D- line drawings.
- The data is accessible 24/7 on countless applications.
- Add your own data, conduct measurements and store them.
MapXact signifies a new dimension in measuring and knowing. We are working on revolutionary applications for developers, administrators and asset managers:
- Operate unmanned excavators based on data collected by MapXact.
- Applications for employees working in the field.
- Mobile Mapping for indoor environments.
- Define cables and pipes per type.
Are you a Dutch Ambassador for Smart Cities?
Are you an organization in the Netherlands and do you want to promote your Smart City project or network?
Find out how you can be listed on this website and find your audience from abroad!